Condominium And HOA Law
The lawyers at Fitzgerald & McGroarty PA have been advising both Associations and residents in the South Jersey area for more than 20 years.
Homeowner and Condominium Associations are organizations in a subdivision, planned community or condominium that make and enforce rules for the properties within the development.
Homeowner and Condominium Associations also collect monthly, quarterly or annual dues/assessments to fund upkeep of common areas such as parks, tennis courts, stormwater basins, elevators, swimming pools, landscaping, streets.
These Associations can also levy special assessments on homeowners when the association lacks sufficient reserves to pay for unexpected repairs.
For more than two decades, the lawyers at Fitzgerald & McGroarty PA have been advising both associations and residents.
Fitzgerald & McGroarty PA: Serving Atlantic County For Over Two Decades – You Are The Reason We Practice Law.
For the last two decades, the attorneys at Fitzgerald & McGroarty PA have handled a variety of homeowner and condominium association issues, including:
- Interpretation, amendment and enforcement of governing documents, including Master Deed, Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions, By-laws, and Rules and Regulations
- Day-to-day counsel on operational, technical, regulatory and practical issues
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for management, maintenance, repair and operation of the community
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Advising and/or representing owners who have complaints or litigation matters
Personable | Practical | Affordable
True counselors-at-law, we guide our clients, providing them all information on their options and their possible outcomes, so that they may make the best decisions for their lives now and their lives in the future.
Located in Linwood, New Jersey and serving the surrounding South Jersey area, Fitzgerald & McGroarty PA invites you to contact us for your initial consultation.